Masonry is in need of an organized, effective and enthusiastic Project & Accounts Manager to help execute campaigns, website launches, ongoing programs and interface with clients across the U.S.
As the Project & Accounts Manager, you will work primarily with our Digital Director, and coordinate with the Director of Marketing & Accounts, Digital Director and Masonry's design and development teams at many stages of our ongoing campaigns. Your contributions will help develop, organize and maintain our marketing, design, development and website projects on both the short, and long-term basis.
**This is an in-office position only. We will not be accepting remote applications at this time.
- Handle day-to-day communication with assigned clients and team members
- Coordinate project timelines, budgets
- Receive and distribute client briefings to appropriate staff
- Help present and sell all agency work / proposals to clients
- Work closely with Masonry's design and development teams to reach project and client goals
- Review, edit and ensure all outgoing deliverables meet client requests and expectations
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications
- Organizes and manages client calls, meetings and in-office engagements
- Confident, ambitious, and friendly with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An eye for details
- 4-year degree
- Minimum of 3 years agency experience
- Experience utilizing Google Drive for collaborative projects
- Comfort managing a business or group's social platform(s)
- Process-based mind that seeks out workflow efficiencies <
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home days permitted
- Healthcare and vision
- Annual coverage (ticket and domestic travel) to a relevant professional development conference of your choosing
- $100 monthly allowance for Uber
Please use the form below to apply.