Masonry is in need of an organized, effective and enthusiastic Project & Accounts Manager to help execute campaigns, website launches, ongoing programs and interface with clients across the U.S.
As the Project & Accounts Manager, you will work primarily with our Digital Director, and coordinate with the Design Director, Marketing Manager / Copywriter and Developer at many stages of our ongoing campaigns. Your contributions will help develop, organize and maintain our marketing, design, development and website projects on both the short, and long-term basis.
**This is an in-office position only. We will not be accepting remote applications at this time.
- Handle day-to-day communication with assigned clients and team members
- Coordinate project timelines, budgets
- Receive and distribute client briefings to appropriate staff.
- Present and sell all agency work / proposals to clients
- Works with Design Director, Marketing Manager / Copywriter and Developer to reach project and client goals
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications
- Organizes and manages client calls, meetings and in-office engagements.
- Confident, ambitious, friendly student with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4-year degree
- Minimum of 3 years agency experience
- Paid time off
- Work from home days permitted
- Healthcare and vision
- $100 monthly allowance for Uber
Please use the form below to apply.