Masonry is a marketing, design and development firm based in Austin, Texas. We believe that every business is unique and strive to find the best solutions for their needs. We view our clients as long-term partners and believe that our success is directly related to their success.
We are committed to our employees having a meaningful, productive and fulfilling work experience. We are a close-knit group that helps each other, supports each other, and works together to build great things. We work hard, but believe it's important to celebrate together for a job well done. At Masonry, we all work together as a team - a truly successful project depends on everyone collaborating and building together with positive attitudes.
Masonry’s Junior Account Manager will play an integral role in our ongoing marketing programs for select clients, as well as supporting website development projects when needed. The Junior Account Manager needs to have an outgoing, professional demeanor; in-depth understanding of marketing trends; and the ability to handle simultaneous, deadline-driven projects. This individual will be the go-to contact for a select group of Masonry’s clients and will work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure projects are on schedule and goals are met.
- Handle day-to-day communication with assigned clients and team members.
- Regularly participate in and lead calls/presentations with other Masonry team members.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategies in various market segments.
- Manage and direct the activities required to achieve the client’s goals.
- Work with client to establish short- and long-term objectives and manage expectations.
- Assist with the development of and monitor the quality of key client collateral including presentations, print and digital advertisements, and branding material.
- Coordinate frequently with supervisors to communicate campaign progress, milestones and general health of account.
- Coordinate with internal team members to manage production of deliverables and execution of services. Participates in/co-leads special projects as needed and assigned
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in marketing or advertising, or other relevant experience.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented in a production intensive environment.
- BA strongly preferred ideally with a concentration in advertising, communications or marketing. Relevant work experience can be substituted.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and project management systems.
- Strong presentation and writing skills.
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills.
- Experience managing corporate social media platforms.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and AdWords platforms.
- Familiarity with content management systems.
- Willingness to help contribute outside of the base job description.
- Salary and Health Insurance
- Generous PTO and 8 company holidays
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Flexibility - While mostly we enjoy coming into the office at times we know life can dictate that you need to be at home!
- Mac laptop, External Monitor
- Monthly Uber Allowance
- Annual Company Retreat
- Annual Scholarship to Employee's Conference of Choice
- Happy Hours & Team Outings
- Complimentary In-Office Snacks and Beverages