Masonry is in need of an enthusiastic and ambitious Marketing and Copywriting Intern to assist with content strategies and advertising for a variety of our clients.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team, as well as our Digital Director in many stages of marketing campaigns. Your contributions will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in advertising and copywriting, plus a more impactful portfolio as you start your career.
- Collect and interpret data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and competitive research for new clients
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in PR-related activities, including social media, press releases, email marketing campaigns and website content updates
- Prepare presentations and assist with brand management for all collateral pieces
- Help organize upcoming events
- Confident, ambitious, friendly student with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with online applications such as Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Ads, and more
- Currently enrolled in a related B.A. or Master's Degree
To apply, please send your contact information, resume and any examples of your work to Alyssa Scavetta: